02 januari 2013

Art Journal 2013 Frontpage

This is the front page of my art journal with the title 'Bon Voyage' or in English 'Safe Trip'. I used Stabilo Pen 68 and Derwent Coloursoft.

I've decided to start an art journal. Through the years I saw amazing drawings of people who already have an art journal and they inspired me to start one of my own. I'm not going to illustrate everyday scene, but on weekly bases. With a fulltime job, evening school, housekeeping, family and friends, one spread a week seems good to me to keep up the challenge.

This is the front page. I gave my sketchbook the title 'Bon Voyage' or in English 'Safe Trip'. I used Stabilo Pen 68 and Derwent Coloursoft. 

Next week I publish the result of my first week of 2013

I hope you like it, and see you soon.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen